The Miracast Pro App allows you to stream movies, videos, photographs, and apps to your TV screen. You can effortlessly wirelessly link your smartphone to your television. You can effortlessly search for and stream your favourite TV shows and series on your TV screen at any moment.
Smart TVs from LG, Samsung, Sony, TCL, Xiaomi, Hisense, and any other smart TV are supported.
FEATURES: – Support for multiple devices
– Cast videos and movies to your TV for the finest viewing experience.
– One-click connection – All media files (videos, photographs, audios, PDFs, etc.) are supported.
– project smartphone games onto your television.
– Quick and simple to use
– Quickly cast the phone screen to a large TV screen.
– Use your browser to stream live video.
– Simple to use and fast connection
1. Confirm that your phone/tablet and smart TV are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. On your phone, enable “Wireless display.”
3. On your smart TV, turn on “Miracast.”
4. Find the device and link it with it.
Thank You for Choosing Miracast Pro!!
How to Install All TV Miracast Pro APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the All TV Miracast Pro Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the All TV Miracast Pro mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install