-Attack on time
-Leaderboards on a global scale
-Roads and tracks from the real world (Ebisu Minami, Angeles Crest Highway, etc.)
-Aerodynamically influenced body elements that can be customised
-Performance tuning and vehicle suspension
-An online chat service
– To play, you’ll need a network connection.
– Apex Racing is a completely free game. In-app purchases can be made with real money to acquire in-game credits.
– There are no pop-up advertising.
Keep an eye on our social media pages!
How to Install Apex Racing APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Apex Racing Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Apex Racing mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install