Samsung Gear Application has to be installed in advance.
※ Please allow the permission of Samsung Gear Manager from Android Settings to use it completely in Android 6.0.
Settings > Apps > Gear Plugin > Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required permissions] – Location: Used to search for nearby devices for Gear through Bluetooth
– Storage: Used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gear
– Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps
– Contacts: Used to provide services that need to be linked with accounts using registered Samsung account information
– Calendar : Used to synchronize schedule with Gear
– SMS : Used to synchronize SMS with Gear
– Call logs : Used to synchronize Call logs with Gear
[Optional permissions] – Camera : Used to scan the QR code to activate Gear’s SIM card(eSIM Support Model only)