If you are commuting everyday like to or from office then knowing the shortest route will not only save you tonnes of time but also give you peace of mind.
With Waze Maps Mod, stay alert always on what’s happening on the road. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you about traffic, construction, police, crashes, and more in real-time.
If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time and give you peace.
Try the Waze Mod APK once over the Google Maps and see if it is better for you or not.
How to Install Waze App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Waze Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Waze mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Waze Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Why to Try Waze Mod?
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Drive with Waze Carpool – Save time & money by riding together
◦ Play music & more – listen to your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your ETA is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Android Auto – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze!