On Android phones and tablets, download this YouTube mod and enjoy YouTube Premium apk features for free. See what the rest of the world is viewing, from the most popular music videos to what’s trending in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, and education. Subscribe to your favourite channels, make your own content, share it with friends, and enjoy it on any device.
What Can you do with YouTube Mod?
Watch and subscribe; browse personal recommendations on Home; get the latest from your favourite channels in Subscriptions; and search the Library for videos you’ve seen, loved, and saved for later.
Examine many themes, as well as what is popular and on the increase (available in select countries)
Keep up with the latest trends in music, gaming, beauty, news, education, and more.
Explore the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise to see what’s happening on YouTube and around the world (available in select countries)
Join the conversation with comments and communicate with creators and other members of the YouTube community. Keep up with your favourite creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams.
Use your mobile device to create content.
Create and upload your own videos directly in the app. Live broadcast with your audience in real time.
Choose an adventure that is right for you and your family (available in select countries)
Every household has its own way of dealing with web video. Visit youtube.com/myfamily to learn more about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent-supervised YouTube experience.
With channel memberships, you can show your support for the creators you enjoy (available in select countries)
Become a member of the channel’s members community and join channels that offer paid monthly memberships. Obtain special incentives from the channel and stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username.
How to Install YouTube App (Mod) on Android?
- Get the YouTube Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the YouTube mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the YouTube Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app