This is Kairosoft’s latest and greatest cake-making simulator, and you can eat it too!
Become a better pâtissier by creating a large collection of top-notch recipes. To make a strawberry-and-cream sponge cake, simply combine a sponge cake and strawberries. You’ll have whipped up a tender shortcake in no time flat. To make your creations stand out even more, consider adding garnishes. Once you’re confident you’re ready, put your skills to the test by competing in bake-offs!
Your culinary crusade will be aided by the cash prizes and delicious ingredients you gain from pleasing your customers’ palates. You’d be wise to note the places from which these delectables originate. Start investing in new markets if you’ve amassed sufficient assets.
Achieve long-term success in pâtissier by completing challenges such the “Hall of Fame Challenge,” where you’ll need to quickly fulfil orders, and the “Recipe Lab,” where you can improve the quality of your confections.
The best is yet to come… Additionally, you can have people from all across the country visit your online cakery, and you can even have “Truck Sales” mode allow you to continue selling pastries even while you’re asleep!
You’ll agree that success has never been so delicious with a little time and a little TLC!
How to Install Bonbon Cakery APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Bonbon Cakery Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bonbon Cakery mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install