A valiant man defeats the demon king in this tale.
It’s meant to be a calm world with a sluggish pace.
A dungeon, on the other hand, appears in the area!
You must defeat the dungeon and reclaim your leisurely existence!
And what about the enigma that lies within the labyrinth?
The “farm” is essential to taking control of the dungeon!
You need to stock up on [Recovery Potion] and [Equipment] in order to take on the dungeon.[
Healing potions and equipment will need to be made by you.
Create them from scratch.
Extremely Simple to Use
Many of the controls are self-explanatory.
To navigate about, use the arrow keys on your keyboard and the left part of the screen to do so.
The right-hand side of the screen can be tapped if you’d want to learn more about it.
Increase the strength of your gear
The dungeon has a total of 25 levels.
The monsters become more ferocious as one progresses through the levels.
Prepare your weapons and armour for battle with powerful beasts.
In this game, you can simply ignore the points.
Farming and combat with monsters.
You can create your own farm and raise animals on it.
How to Install Brave Farm Survival APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Brave Farm Survival Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Brave Farm Survival mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install