Get a free Variety Pack with 30 full definition live wallpapers when you download the Chroma Galaxy App!
Chroma Galaxy is the world’s first fluid art live wallpaper app for mobile devices, including a stunning array of high-resolution wallpapers. German artist Roman De Giuli created all of the graphics by hand using paint, ink, and fluids. Colors, glitter, and ink flow and expand seamlessly across paper, captured in high definition with an 8K cinema camera. Choose a static or moving wallpaper from the many options available and be amazed by the vibrancy and 3D explosion of colour on your screen.
+++ No obnoxious advertisements or banners. Forever. For both free and premium users. +++\s+++ There are 250+ live wallpapers available, each with a 20-second playtime. +++\s+++ There are 16 separate collections with various styles, colours, and circumstances. +++ +++ Wallpapers from award-winning short films, as well as app-only content +++\s+++ New collections are added on a regular basis. +++\s+++ Users who are not charged 30 top-of-the-line live wallpapers are included in the Welcome Pack. +++\s+++ There are no advertisements or pop-ups here; simply free visual art for your device.
Roman offers his vast footage archive to private end users for the first time, after years of work for multinational firms such as Sony, Samsung, LG, and Microsoft. After creating hundreds of images and colour assets for mobile devices, screens, and desktops, releasing an app to the public and bringing vivid visuals to your smart device is a labour of love. Make the most of your smartphone’s capabilities and turn it into a blank canvas like you’ve never seen before.
Follow Roman on YouTube and enjoy spectacular 8K HDR material on his Fluid Art Channel!
– No Ads in Chroma Galaxy Pro!
– There is no need to subscribe!
– There are no limits on the number of wallpapers you can download!
– Collect as much as you want!
– Updates are unrestricted!
– User Collections that are unique to you!
How to Install Chroma Galaxy Live Wallpapers APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Chroma Galaxy Live Wallpapers Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Chroma Galaxy Live Wallpapers mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install