Cooking Fest is an android game where you have to cook, serve, and let others enjoy delicious food. You can cook- sushi, pizza, chicken, ice cream, cake, and so much more. This cooking game lets you serve out delicious food in beautiful locales, from a tropical restaurant to a cool ice cream shop to a seafood restaurant out at sea. Install mod apk to use unlimited in-game money.
This application is developed by “ANDROID PIXELS”. You can travel around the world by moving ahead in your journey. Have a cookout and prepare your favorite recipes as a world-renowned chef. This game will be going to enhance your time management skills. This game has decent graphics with the best sound effects.
Cooking Fest Features
• Cooking fest is an addictive time-management cooking game
• Cooking simulator with a realistic kitchen experience
• Cook food from all over the world, from pizza to sushi
• Food serving games put your timing and multitasking to the test
• Time management games where you can’t let your food burn or leave a customer waiting
• Run restaurants in exotic locations, from the frozen alps to lost jungles
• Unlock restaurants and new levels
• Play Cooking Fest to cook amazing dishes in over 20 restaurants around the world.
• Cooking games with levels that offer multiple challenges and rewards to unlock.
• Be a master chef in all your kitchens.
Cooking Game with Levels Around the World
• Cook unique dishes in restaurants around the world, including:
• Fast Food
• Sea Food
• Chinese Food
• Beach café food
• Ice Cream
• And more.
Offline Cooking Games
• Cooking games without WiFi, you can play this game offline.
How to Install Cooking Fest APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Cooking Fest Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cooking Fest mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Cooking Fest Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install