The Cosmic Watch is a 3D planetarium with breathtaking graphics and visual effects, as well as an AR sky guide and a clock.
Take a flight with an astronaut over the Earth or explore the entire solar system.
Experiment with augmented reality by pointing your phone or tablet to the sky!!
Right now, learn about the constellations, stars, and planets visible in your sky!
See how time is tied to the movements of the solar system by travelling to the past, present, and future.
This useful teaching programme creates amazing real-time visuals of the earth and sky.
It’s a fun way to learn about astronomy.
Brief Description About the App
The Cosmic Watch integrates basic astronomical principles with time measurement to take you on a voyage across space and time while visualising your position in the universe in real time.
The Cosmic Watch 2.0 calculates major astronomical occurrences so you don’t miss out on the next cosmic event.
The Cosmic Watch is for people of all ages… for anyone who cares about the Earth and wants to learn about the celestial vault’s secrets.
It’s a must-have for outdoor adventurers, amateur astronomers and advanced stargazers, professional astronomers, clock enthusiasts, and science fiction fans.
Key Features of COSMIC WATCH: Time and Space
• Planetarium with star maps, constellations, and astronomical events calculator
• Unique app with a 3D celestial sphere for an overview of the entire sky
• 3D interactive astronomical clock and global clock
• Augmented reality for experiencing the sky
• Astronomy notifications
• Geocentric and Heliocentric views of the solar system
• Comprehensive representation of planet retrogrades
• Digital compass
• Many instructive layers
• Switch between sky, earth, and solar system view
Celestial Dynamics, a small and energetic team of dreamers, visionaries, and profound seekers, founded the Cosmic Watch with the goal of creating beautiful and inspiring apps to promote awareness of the earth, sky, and cosmos.
With this programme, you can join the expansion of the cosmos and your knowledge.
Experience the world’s first and most advanced digital age 3D interactive astronomical clock.
How to Install COSMIC WATCH APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the COSMIC WATCH Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the COSMIC WATCH mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install