Craftsman Smasher.io – Mastercraft Survival blends the old Craft game series with the Smasher.io series to create a new experience for you.
Have you ever desired that you could crush all of the crafts into a million pieces?
Surviving without having to construct anything other than crush ’em?
You are given a random weapon when you enter the fighting arena, such as a hammer, sword, gun, and so on…
You must defeat all opponents and become the last survival mastercraft to win the game.
You get bigger and stronger as you smash more individuals with that equipment.
If you allow your crewmates to become too close, you will lose.
Assassinate them all!
It’s too simple to play, but not so simple to win, huh?
Craftsman Smasher.io Game Features
– Easy and entertaining io smasher game
– Stunning 3D cubic graphics
– Multiplayer combat royale in the multicraft io game
– Various famous roles with fantastic skins and skills
– Easy to manage with just one finger
– Craft smashers in an offline popular game
The old game Craft Smashers io – Imposter multicraft fight has been enhanced with more extended weapons and eye-catching graphics. Download it right now to play!
How to Install Craftsman Smasher.io APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Craftsman Smasher.io Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Craftsman Smasher.io mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install