How easy is it to get live cricket score on your Android phone? Download the Cricket Line Guru APK on your Android phone and see it yourself.
This app provides Fast Live Line, Live Cricket Score updates of cricket matches on Android.
You get the below things through this app:
– Cricket Live Line.
– Covering all ODI, T20 and Test international, Domestic and women matches.
– Live cricket match line exchange.
– Complete match scorecard with ball by ball fast commentary.
– Alerts & notifications of live and upcoming matches.
– Accurate match odds and session.
– Updated schedules of upcoming matches.
– List of recent matches with Team squad, scorecard and commentary.
– Rankings, Stats, and Records.
– Polls of all upcoming and recent matches.
– List of all upcoming and past series.
– List of all cricket players and detail of each player.
– List of upcoming and recent match of all teams.
– All T20, ODI and Test Matches.
– Live match line.
– Indian premier league Matches (IPL, live IPL match).
– Pakistan Super League (PSL, live PSL match).
How to Install Cricket Line Guru App on Android?
- Get the Cricket Line Guru APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Cricket Line Guru app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Cricket Line Guru APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install