When FTL meets Foundation and Dune: Crying Suns is a tactical rogue-lite that puts you in the role of a space fleet commander as you explore a mysteriously fallen empire. In this story rich experience inspired by Dune and Foundation, each successful run will uncover the truth about the Empire… and yourself as well.
– Space exploration in a procedurally-generated universe
– Tactical fights between battleships and their squadron fleets
– More than 300 possible story events
– A deep and dramatic storyline structured in 6 chapters
– A dark and disturbing atmosphere inspired by our favorite S-F universes (Foundation, Dune, Battlestar Galactica)
First released on PC and Mac, the indie hit Crying Suns was carefully redesigned for mobile and tablets, including a revamped interface and intuitive touchscreen interactions.
Pay once to get the full Crying Suns experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics! All future updates included.
Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese
Requirements: Devices with good gaming GPU are recommended to play Crying Suns (Adreno 530 or Mali T760 MP8 minimum)
If you encounter any problem, please contact us at [email protected] with as much information as possible on the issue.
A game by Alt Shift.
Published by Humble Games.
How to Install Crying Suns APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Crying Suns Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Crying Suns mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install