He’s a radish… and he’s also a father. His children have vanished from the vegetable patch, and he is enlisting your assistance in locating them!
Dadish’s missing children must be reunited with him in this challenging platforming adventure, which takes place in an exciting world and pits him against fast-food themed enemies.
+ A challenging retro platformer from the creator of Super Fowlst! + Dialogue that is funny, but not TOO funny + 40 cool levels to beat + 40 rude and sassy baby radishes to find + Fast-food dudes that will try to kill you + Four big tasty bosses + A screechy possum + The joys of fatherhood + A pretty good soundtrack, I think + I like the graphics, I hope you do as well + I hope you enjoy Collectible stars combined with unlocked secrets
How to Install Dadish APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dadish Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dadish mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install