If you are looking for a game Dragon Ball anime-related then you find the right game for you. It is one of the best games I found recently, It’s a simple attack, blast and play game.
You can relive your childhood memories of DBZ with this game, there are a variety of players you can choose from like Goku, Vegeta, Broly and many more fighters from the Dragon Ball universe, you can access their unique transformations too, like Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3, Super Saiyan God, Ultra Instinct and many more different characters.
Each player comes with their unique power and attacks such as kame-hame-ha, big bang attack, spirit bomb and many more different types of Combo attacks.
The Fans of this anime will love this action genre game, This game has three different modes 1V1, story mode and Training mode, I myself played this game for many hours and I’m thinking of playing it for many more hours.
The only thing that bothered me while playing this game was the unlocked characters everyone has a different favorite character some people may lose interest in the game due to this reason, but you don’t have to worry about that because we are providing an unlocked version of the game in our MOD APK.
How to Install DBZ APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the DBZ Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the DBZ mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install