Dcoder is an android coding IDE and stage (Compiler for versatile), where you can run your tasks, code, and learn calculations by programming on versatile. Assemble and send your undertakings directly from the portable and incorporate with Git (Gtihub, bitbucker) and sync with versus code, utilization of code arrangements to make coding simple. Download and Install mod apk to use the pro unlocked hack for free.
This app is developed by “Paprbit, Inc.”. Presently code whenever, anyplace, and in a hurry. Dcoder utilizes a Rich Text Editor supporting punctuation featuring and loaded with the vital instruments to offer you all the edge that an IDE or code compiler should.
It’s the quickest code compiler (IDE), coding, and programming application accessible for android up to this point.
Dcoder, Compiler IDE Features-
Choose from frameworks like:
1. React js
2. Angular js
6. Git support (Github or bitbucket)
7. Ruby on rails
Choose from languages like:
1. C : learn C programming, a powerful general-purpose language.
2. C++ : GCC compiler 6.3
3. Java : best Java Programming ide, JDK 8
4. Python : learn Python 2.7 and Python 3.
5. C# : Mono Compiler 4
6. Php : Php Interpreter 7.0
7. Objective-C : GCC compiler
8. Ruby : Ruby version 1.9
9. Lua : Lua Interpreter 5.2
10. JS/NodeJS : Node.js engine 6.5
11. Go : Go Lang 1.6
14. Common Lisp
1. Rich Text Editor with Syntax highlighting.(Code Editor)
2. Line number, Auto indent, Autocomplete Parenthesis.
3. Undo Redo.
4. File Open/Save.
5. Custom Suggestion View.
6. Multiple Language Support.
8. Active debug view for faster access to Output.
9. Thoroughly designed Algorithm problems to improve coding Skills and make programmers industry ready.
10. Leader Board: To know where you stand amongst the vast Dcoder community.
11. Custom Menu Drawer, Custom Code Editor Themes, Editable font Size for Editor and much more!
How to Install the mod apk or Dcoder, Compiler IDE on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Dcoder, Compiler IDE from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Dcoder, Compiler IDE.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install