There’s no better RPG than Dead Shell if you’re into gloomy sci-fi themes and RPGs with roguelike features. Christine Chan, appadvice.com /
Who will prevail in this battle of mercenaries and labyrinth beasts? You’re in charge of a ferocious attack team. Plutonia, a settlement on a Doom-4-class planet, is our last destination. Shuttle payload includes a wide variety of deadly weaponry, such as axes, chainsaws, and even BFGs. Plutonia, the Federation’s most isolated outpost, could use just about anything.
Civilians of all stripes worked there until recently, including scientists, miners, and security guards. The settlement sent the Center a mayday signal a week ago. Comm channels were overrun with demon-like sounds, but then they were silent.
Let the demons know who’s in charge by plunging into the deepest reaches of hell. To get to the bottom of hell, you must fight your way through all of its levels. Face cosmic evil head on and come out on top.
Features of the game:
Full range of weapons; Elite mercenaries, and the ability to level up your team are all included.
How to Install Dead Shell APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dead Shell Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dead Shell mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install