Dino Fun, one of the best pixel colour by number games for everyone, will brighten your days.
This is a pixel art drawing game that will transport you to a colourful world. It is ideal for everyone who like creating, colouring, and releasing tension via fun pixel drawing.
It is simple to colour and appropriate for all ages. Your life will be filled with colours if you follow the pixel boxes.
To colour beautiful drawings, you don’t have to be an artist.
There are over 1000+ colourful pixel art images to entertain you in your spare time while also acting as an efficient anti-stress therapy.
Beautiful colouring art book will transport you to a colourful realm where you may escape from your everyday routine and unwind.
The anti-stress pixel art therapy is one of the main features of this game. If you need one, jump right in to explore.
Dino Fun – Color By Numer Game Features
• Over 10,000 stunning images in 20 different categories
• Create beautiful pixel drawings by uploading your own images.
• Share your artworks with your friends on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• A wonderful method to become the master of your own mind while resting.
• Useful and entertaining items to assist you with colouring
• Extremely simple to operate.
Simply tap and hold, as if you were colouring in real life. Let’s fill in the pixels and try not to get too obsessed!
How to Install Dino Fun APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Dino Fun Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dino Fun mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install