We have a tons of streaming application already present that provides free online movies, TV shows etc. for you to watch on the go.
If you are the kind of person who travels a lot and you don’t want to miss your favorite TV shows or movies then the RedBox TV APK is one of the best life saver app for you.
This app is one of the most downloaded and popular android apps which helps you to stream your favorite Live TV shows from anywhere at any time and that too free of cost.
You can stream any channel of any category like Sports, Entertainment, news, kids, etc with the help of RedBox TV App. This application is very user-friendly and requires no brainer to understand it’s all features.
All you should have is a good internet connection on your phone. You can also install this app on your Android TV and watch everytihng for free. RedBox TV application also support large varieties of media players such as MX Player, Yes Player, Web Player, etc.
The only drawback of this application I found so far is that it contains ads but still it is acceptable because they are providing you free service. They have large varieties of the channel and all of them are free to use. You can access Hindi as well as English channel also.
Features of RedBox TV APK
- This application is very user-friendly and it has a very smooth interface, even a newbie can understand all its features.
- It supports different media players and also you can set any of your favorite media player as your default player.
- The best part of RedBox TV App is that is free to use. You don’t have to pay any penny to use this application.
- It has a large collection of different TV Channels.
- It has an option named as Favorites, where you can add your favorite TV shows or channel.
If you want to download the APK of RedBox TV then visit the below download section. In this article, we have shared the latest version of the App which works flawless!
How to Install Redbox TV App on Android?
- Get the APK file of Redbox TV from the respective download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Redbox TV app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Redbox TV APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install