Drive Ahead is an android racing game, watch your head in this combatant vehicle battle. Many pixel vehicles and levels bring unlimited long stretches of head protector slamming two-player dashing activity with freak mishaps! Simply be mindful so as not to wreck yourself. Install mod apk to unlock everything in the game.
This game is developed by “Dodreams Ltd.”. Fight with rough terrain vehicles, dump trucks, tanks, stunt vehicles, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Gather more than 300 vehicles to progress in progressively hazardous fight fields. Fabricate your vehicle fight group, level-up, and power-up to confront “Fracture Riders Bosses” mind-blowing. Time to get the haggle an expert vehicle warrior.
Drive Ahead Features-
– The Battle Arena is THE place where undisputed champions are made!
– Challenge friends in quick-fire multiplayer fights or intense co-op challenges!
– Enter the Rift Riders universe to unlock powerful and exclusive rides!
– Explore exotic Mission Stadiums for amazing rewards, while avoiding hazards like robots and aliens!!
– How long can you reign in King of the Hill before you go kaboom?
How to Install Drive Ahead APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Drive Ahead Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Drive Ahead mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Drive Ahead Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install