Welcome to this unusual land! Release your creative mind and investigate!
Elona Mobile is a Roguelike RPG. Its open-world nature and complex framework might confound you at first, however will doubtlessly keep you captivated sometime! No auto controls, no dull kills. Just an unadulterated delight of investigating and extending.
Everything started with a wreck. You boarded a boat to get away from Etherwind causing changes, however caught a tempest lamentably. You woke up to wind up in North Tyris, a weird and perilous land, where you will leave on a remarkable experience and experience a wide range of life you may have envisioned—fighter who devoted to save the world, piano player goes around or simply a cheerful rancher appreciates fishing and planting. 11 races and 10 classes are all available to you!
Arm Yourself for the Dungeon Crawling
On your excursion to seal triumphs and uncover prizes in prisons, you need to blend and match from various hardware, redesign abilities and accomplishments, or even select side of the road NPCs and beasts for help.
Make Your Dream Life
Be a rancher, a cook, or a business investor… You can cut your own way and experience a wide range of life in Elona.
Foster Your Own Personality
No adjudicators, no upright cutoff points, you can be anything you desire to be—an obliging resident, or a rough pirate!
How to Install Elona Mobile APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Elona Mobile Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Elona Mobile mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install