In the retro-pixelated Eternia environment, you can relive your childhood memories!
Content that pushes you to your limits Put together your strongest team and test your mettle in a variety of challenging environments, including monster raids, towers, dungeons, and PvP!
Adventure awaits you in a pixelated realm of wonder. Explore and reap the benefits of a wide range of fields!
Defend Eternia from the forces of the evil king!
Weapon-based multi-classing Weapon-based character customization!
Weapons come in five different styles, allowing for a wide range of abilities and roles!
Make sure you have the right equipment for your type of play.
Party members with a variety of personalities and styles Storytelling via the eyes of pixelated beings!
Get your hands on more than 30 different characters!
Take a trip with the best people in the world!
Numerous ways to use Link Ability Combat that is both strategic and fashionable!
Combat in a completely different way.
Arrangement-based strategy! Connectivity!
Decide on the game’s best strategy and execute it to victory!
How to Install Eternal Fantasia APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Eternal Fantasia Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Eternal Fantasia mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install