Have you ever wanted to try your hand at a sports car simulator?
You may now drive, drift, and experience the thrill of a racing sports vehicle for free!
Due to its powerful real-physics engine, Extreme Car Driving Simulator is one of the greatest car simulator available on Play Store.
Become a ferocious racer with a full city to yourself.
You won’t have to brake because of traffic or because you’re racing other cars, so you may do illegal stunts and run at full speed without the cops chasing you!
It has never been so much fun to drift fast and do burnouts!
Burn the streets of this open-world metropolis!
Extreme Car Driving Simulator – Game Features
Checkpoint mode in a mini game.
Drive with the flow of traffic!!!!!
Real-time HUD including rpm, gear, and speed.
Simulation of ABS, TC, and ESP.
You may also disable them!
Investigate a rich open-world setting.
Car damage that is realistic.
Crash your vehicle!
Physics that is accurate.
Use a steering wheel, accelerometer, or arrows to steer your car.
Several cameras were used.
How to Install Extreme Car Driving Simulator APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Extreme Car Driving Simulator Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Extreme Car Driving Simulator mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install