Full control is yours.
Challenge your piloting prowess in some of the most dangerous flight situations ever encountered by mankind.
In a climactic adrenaline rush, deal with real-life emergencies and incidents.
You’ll need to start each engine one at a time and go through the various dashboard panels to get to the top of the ranks.
With 36 missions, 216 obstacles, and over 500 airports to replicate, the simulator offers a wide range of options for pilots of all skill levels.
– 36 missions – 216 stumbling blocks. Six of these were in global tournaments.
– 20 high-definition airports
There is a fast landing mode with worldwide competition and 5 fault levels.
Automated landing system, ILS, has speed, altitude and vertical speed autopilots This is the cockpit’s primary flight display system.
– Maps and Directions
Microburst, ice and wind can all be managed via weather radar
– Engine system includes ignition, faults, and fire safety features
– Weight balance, Jettisoning, and real-time usage are used to control fuel.
Automated locking system for landing gear management and control of the flaps, reversers and spoilers
– Controlling the APU
It has 548 airports around the world, as well as 1107 serviceable runways and a variety of weather conditions.
– Maps with over 8000 points of interest (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
– Configuration for automatic flight planning
Virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation – Cinema replay system
The SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation and the MODIS VCF real coastline are included in this package
This is a real-time weather forecast from OpenWeatherMap
How to Install Extreme Landings Pro APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Extreme Landings Pro Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Extreme Landings Pro mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install