Due to its powerful offroad genuine physics engine, Extreme SUV Driving Simulator 3D is one of the best off-road automobile simulator of 2015.
Have you ever wished to try out an off-road vehicle simulator?
In this free game, you can now drive the quickest 4×4 SUV automobiles and experience what it’s like to be a sports rally car driver!
You can play as a ferocious off-road racing driver in a variety of locations.
You won’t have to brake due to city traffic parking or racing other rival vehicles, allowing you to conduct illegal stunts and go at full speed without fear of the cops chasing your 4×4 SUV truck!
Offroad drifting and burnouts has never been so much fun!
Whether you’re burning asphalt or climbing a hill, you must always demonstrate your racer abilities!
Features of the Game Extreme SUV Driving Simulator
Real-time HUD including rpm, gear, and speed.
Simulation of ABS, TC, and ESP.
You may also disable them!
Investigate a rich open-world setting.
Car damage that is realistic.
Crash your vehicle!
Driving physics that are accurate.
Use a steering wheel, accelerometer, or arrows to steer your car.
Several cameras were used.
Auto traffic, free roam, and checkpoints are among the game modes available.
Are you going to be able to locate all of the collectibles?
Extreme Rally 4×4 Simulator 3D was the previous name for this game.
How to Install Extreme SUV Driving Simulator APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Extreme SUV Driving Simulator Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Extreme SUV Driving Simulator mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install