Welcome to the most relaxed game ever, Fishing Race! Prepare for the world’s most insane fishing racing simulator.
Gather fish food, go fishing, and be the first to board a boat. Avoid being bumped by others and be the first to board the boat. To outsmart your opponents, be savvy and utilise quick shortcuts. The more levels you accomplish, the more difficult the levels in Fishing Race become!
How to Play Fishing Race
Drag your finger to manoeuvre the character.
Go fishing and get fish food
Board the vessel.
Fishing Race Features
Lively 3D design Over 20+ skins of characters and rods
Simple game-play and one-handed control
This is also a multi-player game
Offline gaming also available, so, play whenever and wherever you want
Download now to experience the most soothing experience possible!
How to Install Fishing Race APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Fishing Race Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fishing Race mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install