Furious Heat is the sequel to Furious: Payback, and the story continues in Furious Heat.
NOTE: This is not an official FF game; the Furious Racing Series is a different brand introduced by Hammerhead Studio, and all content in the game was generated by Kohaku Studio Japan and is unrelated to any other game.
The story follows the player as they compete in the Heat Showdown, an organised racing event held on the streets of Night City and the surrounding countryside.
Lieutenant Wolf, the chief of a task group inside the NCPD, notices them as they engage in further activities at the Heat Showdown. After becoming a target for the task force, the player goes underground and begins working for the Crew as an underground agent.
Roma and Mando provided guidance and experience in order to reach the Verone and Yakuza.
Campaign: Campaign objectives are story-driven events that take place as the player progresses through the Heat Showdown and gains higher Rep Levels while racing at night.
Gameplay: Drive a variety of cars in fast and furious heat racing tasks such as Street Races, Time Trials, Cop Smashes, Car Deliveries, and the much-anticipated Drag Races. Now comes the exciting part: taking your stock bike and turning it into something exceptional. Visually customise your vehicle to make it seem exactly as you want it to, and your garage will never look so good. But, deep down, we know it’s all about what’s under the hood; win and buy the trendiest aftermarket components to create the ultimate driving machine.
Increase your risk to increase your returns. To bank extra rep, nail speed and style moments, and connect Heaters together for enormous multipliers. Will you be able to bank your winnings if you push your limitations, or will you go broke? Challenges that raise the stakes in races are a great way to up the ante. To multiply your bank, win the race and the challenge. Get on the Tokyo Racing and use the nitro to drive 15 supercars as fast and fierce as you can! Take advantage of the sophisticated physics engine’s amazing physical behaviour and aesthetics.
KEY FEATURES – AWESOME 3D IMAGES
– Smooth and realistic automobile handling – A variety of new vehicles to pick from, including sports cars, roadsters, and muscle cars!
– A detailed landscape – A diverse range of NPC racers – Basic customization via paint and other means
GAMEPLAY – Street Race – Time Trial – Cop Smash – Car Delivery GAMEPLAY – Street Race – Time Trial – Cop Smash – Car Delivery
– Drag Racing – One-Tap Controls – Upgrade your vehicles for greater handling.
How to Install Furious APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Furious Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Furious mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install