Prepare to enter Chimera 5, a monster-infested planet system teeming with a variety of venomous species. Basically, it’s the ideal location for a crazy alien sports tournament to the death.
The basics are simple: you must survive the perilous dungeons, which are teeming with vicious monsters. If you make it to the finish, you’ll be confronted with an even more powerful monster. What is the prize for defeating the boss? This tournament is as nasty as it gets, with a massive loot pile and… another dungeon!
– Story mode: Hundreds of tough dungeons await you in this fascinating and terrible realm.
– Survival mode: Defeat massive hordes of creatures to get special rewards.
– Countless violent, deadly monsters to fire, vaporise, incinerate, and explode!
– A variety of powerful powers that you may learn and master to give you an edge!
– Legendary gear gathered from all throughout the cosmos, as well as Time to boost your stats.
– Are you lonely? What about having a pet to assist you in difficult situations?
-… and GUNS… There are a lot of guns. Sniper rifles, machine guns, assault rifles, laser rifles, bazooka rifles… suppose you come upon a unique weapon? PRESERVE IT!
Will you be the first person to survive or flee Chimera 5?
How to Install Gun & Dungeons APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Gun & Dungeons Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Gun & Dungeons mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install