The target is knocked down or explodes when you hit it with a ball.
To clear a stage, you must score at least the required number of points.
There are a variety of [Game modes] to choose from.
Ball limit mode: Shoot the can. Break up the food. To reach the goal, Hit the ripe ones.
Hit the folder target with a time limit. Put on your chute, and let go of the trigger! Make a racket with the oil drums The roly-poly toy can be hit with a hammer
Various balls are supported by a variety of objects (baseball ball, bowling bowl, volleyball, soccer ball, billiard ball)
Set your sights on a world-record in challenge mode.
It’s possible to use the offline mode.
– There is a multiplayer mode.
Supported Languages: – 16
– Achievements and leaderboards are included.
How to Install Hit & Knock down APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Hit & Knock down Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Hit & Knock down mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install