Horror Brawl is a multiplayer online horror game in which you play a shooter against the characters from the Keplerian sagas in their iconic settings, competing to be the first to escape through the Nazrat portal.
During these terrifying games, your goal will be to exterminate everyone. To accomplish this, search the stage for the best weapons, how terrifying!
Open chests to discover healing kits and even Chaos Crystals! Collect four crystals to transform into Evil Nun or one of the other villains, such as Ice Scream or Mr. Meat, and use their abilities to annihilate your opponents.
Find the best hiding places when the Horror appears. Investigate the mysteries of the gloomy rooms.
Every game is unique and different!
HORROR PASS: Completing the Battle Pass allows you to complete missions, earn experience, and unlock exclusive rewards!
Change the look of your characters and Horrors.
Using backpacks and bats, you can create one-of-a-kind outfits!
Unlock all weapon rarities: Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary, as well as show emotes to your opponents in-game and in the lobby.
Paint graffiti on the map to help you remember where you’ve been.
Completing daily, weekly, and seasonal missions will allow you to level up all of your characters.
In the rewards box, you will find exclusive Keplerians gifts.
How to Install Horror Brawl APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Horror Brawl Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Horror Brawl mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install