Oh my God! The courtroom is now again crowded! On the day of reckoning, you’ll decide who’s guilty and who’s not.
Every crook has a day in court! It’s your day to shine as a town judge on judgement day.
It’s your turn to sit on the bench and hand down your verdict in a wide range of cases.
You get to decide who’s guilty and who did it!
What you’ll have to do is run your own courtroom and conduct your own investigation and questioning of witnesses! It’s up to you to run the town’s court system…
It is your job as a judge to decide what is good and wrong in the complicated world of justice enforcement; you’ll have to make moral judgements at every turn, as a guilty suspect or an acquaintance will try to influence you, and you’ll have to decide who is guilty or innocent. Again, you’ll be the judge in your own court. Oh, God.
So, don’t put it off any longer; the day of reckoning has arrived! It’s time for your gavel to swing!
How to Install Judge 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Judge 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Judge 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install