What a terrible tragedy! Again, the courthouse is filled! When will you find out who did it and who is to blame? The day of reckoning has arrived.
There is a day of reckoning for every criminal! And on judgement day, you get to show off your abilities as a judge in the town of your choice.
Now is your time to become a judge and impose your will on a wide range of cases in the courtroom.
To whom and for what crime are you the judge?
For this game, you’ll have to manage your own trial, interrogate your own witnesses, sift through evidence and read reports all while passing judgement and making decisions! In your hands is the town’s legal system…
At every turn you’ll encounter moral issues, bribery attempts, and requests for favours and shortcuts from contacts in the complex world of law enforcement…the choices and decisions are all yours, what’s right or wrong, who did it or did not. The judge in your own court, oh God, again.
So, don’t put it off any longer; the day of reckoning has arrived! It’s time for you to deliver justice to the guilty and the innocent.
su_note note_color=”#FBF4DD” text_color=”#A38C68″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Judge 3D Mod Details:
The Mod APK version of the game brings you the following additions:
- Unconditional use of currency
How to Install Judge 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Judge 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Judge 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install