Play the role of a monarch atop their steed in the Kingdom Two Crowns mod game and recruit loyal subjects, build your kingdom and protect it from the greedy creatures looking to steal your coins and crown.
In the campaign mode (which has been added newly), monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good.
Explore the environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing cooperative play to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally in classic split screen while sitting next to your fellow monarch, or even across from them on opposite sides of the device in the custom mobile feature of tabletop coop.
In addition to the traditional medieval setting, Kingdom Two Crowns also includes the below features:
– Dead Lands: Enter the dark lands of Kingdom. Building your Kingdom has never been spookier!
– Shogun: Journey to lands inspired by the architecture and culture of feudal Japan.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a long-time fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
How to Install Kingdom Two Crowns APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Kingdom Two Crowns Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Kingdom Two Crowns mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Kingdom Two Crowns Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install