Learn Chess with Dr. Wolf and no -one else, because he’s the ultimate coach buddy since he plays with you and walks you through everything step by step.
Complete novices are welcome, and intermediate players will benefit as well.
How to learn Chess with Dr. Wolf
He instructs while you play chess, pointing out strategic concepts and correcting blunders.
There are also twenty-five lessons that go over each idea in detail and provide plenty of opportunities for guided practise.
Dr. Wolf is a pleasant, polite, and funny character.
Dr. Wolf will present new concepts to master as you learn new chess skills and apply them in your games.
Dr. Wolf rewards you with points whenever you utilise a skill in the game.
A coach is the most effective approach to learn anything.
Give it a shot.
Dr. Wolf will coach you for free for three chess games so you can get a feel for his teaching style.
Then, if you want to keep learning, you can sign up for Coaching.
Dr. Wolf educates while you play chess with Coaching, pointing you good and bad plays – both yours and his — as well as the reasoning behind them.
He’ll occasionally gently suggest that you reconsider a decision or offer a question at an inopportune time.
You also get unlimited tips, undos, and access to our Lesson Library, which includes twenty-five lessons in Dr. Wolf’s signature style.
Dr. Wolf will always play chess with you, whether or not you subscribe.
He would never refuse a nice game of chess.
How to Install Learn Chess with Dr. Wolf APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Learn Chess with Dr. Wolf Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Learn Chess with Dr. Wolf mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install