Caution is advised.
This game features a gloomy realism plot and is quite difficult in comparison to other games.
Please pay close attention to the game.
This game is dedicated to those of you who believe that even dreaming is a luxury.
Life is a slog! It’s hard to be young! Story of a Life Crush!
* What did you dream about?
‘Life Crush Story: Lost Dreams’ is a game that I’d like to introduce to you.
It depicts the narrative of a group of young people who live in a world “devoid of hopes and dreams.”
‘What happened to your dreams?’ What became of them?
* Life Crush Story is a match 3 puzzle-based life simulation game.
In Life Crush Story, you can grow and dream by solving easy puzzles and small games.
You’ll put in a lot of effort to make your ambitions come true.
* The different life scenarios that we experience as we get older, from baby to student to job seeker, add to the game’s appeal.
* You’ll find a slew of jobs with self-portraits of depressed young people waiting for you.
Of fact, finding a good job is just as difficult in theory as it is in practise.
* Destiny cards represent many facets of happiness and misery, and they add to the game’s excitement and randomness.
* You only have one life! Your youth has passed you by, but in Life Crush Story, you can live as many times as you desire!
Maybe after a lot of repeats, you’ll realise what life is all about?
How to Install Life Crush Story APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Life Crush Story Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Life Crush Story mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install