What is the one thing you will take on a desert island with you?
Lost Island: Idle RPG Survival is an idle RPG survival game. You are the sole survivor of a plane disaster in this game. Only you, and only you, can help yourself get out alive. Find a safe haven, gather resources and food, expand your base, and turn it into a true fortress. Locate survivors who can help you set up your base. Make every effort to make it out alive!
FEATURES OF THE GAME:
– Addictive Idle Gameplays – Easy to Use Interfaces – Numerous Upgrades
– Strengthening your foundation
– Your own employees
– Eye-catching graphics
However, the best part is that Lost Island: Idle RPG Survival is completely free to play! It’s available for download.
How to Install Lost Island APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Lost Island Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Lost Island mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install