MeChat can help you find your ideal match!
Welcome to the game with a completely new virtual dating experience! Live through the stories in which you have choices, and your choices have an impact on the story.
SWIPE and MATCH with a plethora of characters who are waiting for you. Characters, backgrounds, and stories vary. What lies ahead in terms of romance, adventure, or drama? Try it out to find out!
MATCH with the people you like! Learn about your virtual crushes through exciting chats and beautiful pictures, react with emojis, and make decisions that will affect the story.
DATE with characters with whom you have a strong bond. Discover their hidden secrets and greatest joys in a wide range of settings! In MeChat, you are the main hero and love interest.
Swipe, Match, and Date!
Please keep in mind that MeChat is completely free to use, though some in-game items can be purchased with real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in the Restrictions menu on your device.
You agree to the terms of the licensed agreements by installing this application.
Note about voice messages: To take your romance to the next level, your love interests may now send you voice messages. Don’t miss out on this limited-time offer! For a better experience, we recommend using your earphones.
How to Install MeChat APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the MeChat Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the MeChat mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install