A working mod of Google Camera 7.0 or GCam for Mi Note 10 Pro is now available to download which is built by Arnova8G2. This build of GCam 7.0 for Mi Note 10 Pro has all the basic features working.
Astrophotography feature was introduced in Google Camera 7, hence you get the same on this GCam 7.0 for Mi Note 10 Pro, in addition, you get other features such as HDR+, ZSL, Super Res Zoom, Night Sight, Slow motion, Time lapse etc.
Android compatibility of Mi Note 10 Pro GCam 7.0
Google Camera 7.0 is compatible with Android Pie and Android 10. Hence the same goes for this GCam 7.0 for Mi Note 10 Pro.
Astrophotography mode samples captured on Google Camera
How to Install Google Camera on Mi Note 10 Pro?
- Download the GCam 7.0 from the above download link.
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
For Android Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the downloaded app to install.
- Once installed you can clear the app data and open the app and enjoy the feature packed Google Camera APK on Mi Note 10 Pro.
How to enable Astro Photography mode on Mi Note 10 Pro Google Camera 7.0
By default the astro photography mode is not enabled on this GCam 7.0 for Mi Note 10 Pro. In case you still want to change the setting, follow the below instructions to enable or disable the astrophotography mode.
- Go to GCam Settings
- Scroll down and go to Advanced settings
- Then scroll down almost to the end and enable Astrophotography Mode under Astrophotography settings.
Below are the screenshots that shows how to enable the astrophotography mode.
How to shoot in astrophotography mode?
Google Camera 7.0 comes with Astrophotography mode by default, but there are conditions that must be met to enable astrophotography mode. Usually, following conditions must be met to capture in Astrophotography mode if manually not force enabled:
– It can be enabled on Night Sight mode (only)
– The phone must be kept static (use a tripod or keep the phone somewhere to keep it static)
– There must be low light condition
– It may take few seconds for this mode to come up when the above conditions are met
Try other GCam APK for Mi Note 10 Pro
Google Camera was never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app. You can try other GCam from various developers or from the huge device specific list.
That’s all for the Mi Note 10 Pro’s Google camera 7.0 with astrophotography mode enabled. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Mi Note 10 Pro.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Mi Note 10 Pro. Below forum will have all available working Google Camera for Mi Note 10 Pro.