Mutant Wars 3D is a fun real-time strategy game that is suitable for all ages.
The primary objective of the game is to seize all of the enemy positions on a broad field of play. Because the adversary has the same purpose as you, it will not be easy.
Protect your positions and launch counter-offensives to seize control of the enemy’s positions.
React as swiftly as possible to opponent actions. To win the war for land and advance to the next level, you must employ strategy and tactics.
How to Install Mutant Wars 3D APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Mutant Wars 3D Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Mutant Wars 3D mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install