In this unique bishoujo game from Genius Studio Japan, find your ideal anime girlfriend!
You have the unusual ability to view other people’s auras. You stumble across a girl on your way to university who emanates a fascinating rainbow-colored aura. You decide to pursue her, only to find out that she is a… magical girl?! The girl introduces herself as Elise, and you won’t be able to escape for free now that you’ve discovered her secret. Together with her two familiars, you end up assisting her with her magic school homework. However, entering a magical world isn’t all fun and games, as you’ll soon find yourself embroiled in a conflict between Elise and her not-so-friendly adversary…
Effie: She may appear to be an ordinary bunny, but she was formerly a stuffed animal! After being mistreated by her previous owner, Elise discovered Effie being thrown away and used magic to save her, turning Effie into her familiar. As a result, Effie is constantly on edge and has a strong distrust towards mankind. Will you be able to break through to her heart?
Charlotte: Charlotte, who has the look of a mouse, is Elise’s friend with a joyful demeanour. Charlotte, in contrast to Elise’s seriousness and Effie’s timidity, has the ability to make everyone grin. She warms up quickly to new individuals, including you, of course!
How to Install My Magical Girlfriends APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the My Magical Girlfriends Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the My Magical Girlfriends mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install