Welcome to Nuclear Empire, a game in which you play as an idle industrial tycoon.
To become the wealthiest nuclear tycoon in our clicker, simply follow this strategy:
1) The road to riches starts in the desert. Begin your business by mining resources; 2) make a lot of money by selling these resources (uranium); 3) purchase and upgrade new equipment; and 4) explore new areas for energy production. Energy factories will be able to be built in a variety of locales.
So, are you ready to take our tap simulator on a journey from zero to hero?
How to Install Nuclear Empire: Idle Tycoon APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Nuclear Empire: Idle Tycoon Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Nuclear Empire: Idle Tycoon mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install