GCam or Google Camera for Oppo F11 Pro with working Night Sight mode is now available to download. This is the 6.1.021 version of Google Camera for Oppo F11 Pro, which is ported by BSG and Arnova8G2.
Available GCam versions
Below are the available version(s) of GCam for Oppo F11 Pro
- GCam 6.1
The GCam 6.1 bring Night Sight, to the Oppo F11 Pro along with other features of Google Camera such as HDR+, portrait mode etc. The available GCam ports are compatible on Android Pie and 10.
How to Install Google Camera APK on Oppo F11 Pro?
- Download the GCam apk for Oppo F11 Pro from the above download link
- To install apps from a third party app other than Play Store you need to enable app install from Unknown Sources on your Android device.For Android Oreo or Pie version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the Google Camera APK.
For example: if you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Or you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
- Once enabled, click on the app to install.
- Go to App settings and Clear data.
- Start the Google camera app and enjoy ultimate mobile photography on Oppo F11 Pro.
How to Install xml config file on this GCam?
- Download the xml config file from the above download link for Oppo F11 Pro Google Camera 6.1.021
- Once Google Camera is installed, create the following directories on the ROOT of your phone’s internal memory and copy the xml config file:
- First create a directory in the name of GCam (G and C capital letter) under the ROOT directory.
- Then create a directory named Configs (C in capital letter) under GCam directory.
- Copy the xml config file in this directory.
- Now you can open the app and click on the blank space beside the capture button in two fingers.
- When prompted, tap on RESTORE to load the config file.
Try other GCam for Oppo F11 Pro
Google Camera is never available for phones other than Google Pixel series. With that fact, this is just a port of the actual Google Camera app.
That’s all for the Oppo F11 Pro’s Google camera. Stay tuned to this article for more updates on getting a stable or other latest updates of GCam for Oppo F11 Pro.
New features are keep on coming on the Google Camera app and hence there could be many versions of these ported apps for Oppo F11 Pro. This page will always have all available working Google Camera for Oppo F11 Pro.