Palette: Home Screen Setups is an android application, this is your one-stop center for seeing as perfectly planned and profoundly redid home screen arrangements.
In the event that you’re searching for motivation for an astounding home screen arrangement, basically swipe through the application, observe an arrangement you love the vibe of and all of the data you want (for example symbol packs, gadgets, backdrops, and so forth) will be accessible immediately.
Palette: Home Screen Setups Features-
– Beautifully designed interface.
– New setups added every week!
– Direct links to every asset you might need to replicate the setups on your own phone.
– Chance to be featured on the Sam Beckman YouTube channel!
How to Install the mod apk or Palette: Home Screen Setups on Android?
- Get the hack mod apk file of Palette: Home Screen Setups from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this hack APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the mod apk of Palette: Home Screen Setups.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the hack apk version):
- Once enabled, tap on the hack apk mod file to install