Note: This is not a standalone software; you must have KWGT and a pro key Custom launcher installed, such as Nova Launcher.
How to put it together:
Pie for KWGT and KWGT PRO is available for download.
Choose Widget by long tapping on your home screen.
KWGT Widget is the best option.
Installed Fiction can be found by tapping on the widget.
Choose a widget that appeals to you.
If the widget isn’t the right size, utilise the scaling option in the KWGT option to adjust it.
How to Install Pie for KWGT APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pie for KWGT Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pie for KWGT mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install