Have you ever imagined about creating your own fantasy world? Is it a farm, a castle, or just an amazing fantasy city?
For you, Pocket Build is the best sandbox construction game.
This is a free-to-play open world game in which you can build anything you want.
Build whatever you want, anytime you want, and in whatever way you want.
The options are limitless!
Castles, trees, fences, people, animals, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, and land are all available for the construction of the structure.
Your imagination is the only limit!
Pocket Build Game Features
– There are hundreds of items to construct.
– A massive open world.
– Instantly construct.
– Exquisite 3D graphics.
– Every update includes new stuff.
– There are no limits to what you can do.
– Place, rotate, and build stuff all around the planet.
– Rotate, zoom, and control the camera view.
– Support for 3D touch.
– A haptic feedback system.
– You can play in a sandbox mode.
– Resources are limitless.
Do you want to play without having to gather resources?
To get endless wood, food, and gold, simply enable ultimate sandbox mode.
– A first-person perspective.
– Unrestricted construction.
Items can be placed and rotated freely and without constraints.
You can now mine and harvest resources, as well as create and design your world piece by piece, in the new survival and first-person modes.
If you like games like Minecraft, you’ll appreciate Pocket Build.
Do you wish to be more creative or are you a creative person?
This is the ideal game to get your creative juices flowing!
The options are limitless!
Create your own adventure, make your own world, build a castle, be creative, craft your land, build a village, build anyplace in an open universe.
Become a member of the Pocket Builders today!
How to Install Pocket Build APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Pocket Build Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pocket Build mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install