Rainbow Sea is an adventure game with isometric pixel imagery (just like the Minecraft), classic chiptune-flavored soundtrack, and a sometimes amusing, sometimes melancholy plot.
You can finish it in a few hours, but you can play it again and again because the tale alters depending on your choices and actions, and there are multiple paths to a single ending.
Rainbow Sea Storyline and Gameplay
The player spends a year as a Human, chosen to be a deity, on the treasure ship, fostering relationships with the Seven Lucky Gods.
By tapping the screen, you can freely travel around the ship.
You can gain the affection of the Seven Lucky Gods by conversing with them.
New events will occur if specific requirements are met, such as winning their adoration, the weather, and previous events.
There are over a hundred distinct types of events to choose from.
The conditions of each event may be found simply watching commercials, making it simple to locate.
You won’t get to know all of the Seven Lucky Gods personalities right immediately, but as you interact with them, you’ll have a better idea of what they’re up to.
You’ll begin to realise what they’re up against, and because many of them won’t disclose their actual colours until you get to know them, you may find yourself feeling uneasy throughout the game.
Rainbow Sea also allows you to lie, allowing you to disguise your true feelings from the Seven Lucky Gods and alter the story’s outcome.
You can enjoy character designs that accurately reflect each of the Seven Lucky Gods’ characteristics, music that is a mix of Japanese style and chiptune, and a tragic storey.
If you like pixel graphics based story games, then just download this game and enjoy.
How to Install Rainbow Sea APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Rainbow Sea Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rainbow Sea mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install