Reelboy is the result of combining a reel and a role-playing game.
Reelboy is the result of luck and a slot machine.
Face the strategic struggle with creatures and test your LUCK.
Even a minor decision can affect whether you win or lose.
* Do you believe you have enough LUCK?
Feel the thrill of the struggle with many forms of JACKPOT!
* The final battle for victory!
From now on, YOUR DECISION will determine whether you win or lose.
You will be victorious if you use strategic skill and item utilisation.
* ONE-OF-A-KIND and POWERFUL BOSSES!
You’ll face a variety of boss monsters.
Take on the formidable boss and experience the thrill of intricate strategy!
* INFINITE REWARDS!
For the better goods, go higher and higher.
Make a high-tier item with the infinite rewards.
You may try your luck on a task with a lot of money.
* Climb to the top of the INFINITY TOWER!
Battle it out with the BOSS for the higher stair!
A valid award awaits you after a bloody combat.
It’s time to relax and play, but it’s time to go to work on the farm!
A turn-based RPG with NO TIME LIMIT!
A strategic warfare RPG is created by combining numerous skills and equipment!
A fun RPG featuring a character whose appearance varies depending on what you wear!
JACKPOT is an RPG with surprising fun!
How to Install ReelBoy APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the ReelBoy Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the ReelBoy mod app.Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this sourceSee the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install