Retro Hero Mr Kim : Idle RPG Mod is a very unique android game where you will get basic animated graphics but still the game is gaining popularity because of its unique gameplay. By downloading our mod apk you will get a little bit of advantage. This game will make you feel different that’s for sure because the game has certain cool features like auto farm means no need for doing efforts in tapping the screen.
The developers of the game have played so smartly by adding the small features that would affect user experience. There are costumes, weapons, artifacts, pets, quests, and many other cool features. There is a shop where you can purchase weapons and costumes.
According to my experience, the game is good for enjoying because the character will farm gold while being AFK. You will get many resources in the game to make your way easier to the end.
Features of Retro Hero Mr Kim : Idle RPG
- Use the Autofarm feature for getting gold and other items for power-ups.
- Special Missions in the game make the game more enjoyable.
- Gather pets and costumes for a massive attack bonus.
- The game has a great storyline.
- Literally, everything gives a bonus, so don’t worry & be stronger.
- No finger-breaking taptap, Just hit “Level up” and you will get amazed.
How to Install Retro Hero Mr Kim APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the Retro Hero Mr Kim Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Retro Hero Mr Kim mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Retro Hero Mr Kim Mod APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install