More fun, challenges and thrills than ever in the gold standard of 3D park-building sims….
A complex simulation game in which you control everything from coasters and rides to shops, restaurants, bathrooms, janitors, and ride engineers. Create thrilling roller coasters with loops, rolls, twists, corkscrews, dips, and dives using the roller coaster builder.
Hundreds of attractions to collect and customize
🎢 Bring coaster design to its logical extremes by incorporating new features such as twists, turns, corkscrews, dips, dives, and so on.
👨👩👦👦 Make improvements to your park to increase visitors and revenue.
Play timed challenges to earn rewards.
Visit the parks of your friends and exchange items with them.
Construction of wet rides and dizzying slides in a water park
All year long, there are tons of fun things to do!
Roller Coaster Tycoon: Modern for Phones and Tablets is a new take on the classic game. The time-honored design is back in style.
Price your products, begin marketing campaigns, erect decorations, and even paint the exteriors of your buildings a different color. All of this is done to ensure complete customer satisfaction while also boosting your daily attendance rates. Even rare and epic-level rides and structures can be traded in and upgraded. You can expand your park and build and manage more if you’re more successful.
How to Install RollerCoaster APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the RollerCoaster Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the RollerCoaster mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install