Zombies are preying on our teachers’ brains! This school has no restrictions whatsoever!
Aim to gain respect in this online multiplayer school game.
Make some new pals! Do your best! It’s time to get ready! It’s a race to see who can last the longest.
An exciting MMORPG journey is about to begin. There is a lot of confusion at the school where the story begins. There are no longer any educators. Zombie bites are most likely to blame. The kids can now do whatever they want! What do you think?
But hold on… There are repercussions to living in a world without authorities. When a teacher walks by, the bullies used to back down. What are the next steps? Do you know what to do in this situation? Survival of the fittest seems to be back in fashion!????
• Compete against other gamers across the world • Allows you to create your own adventures for others to play • An complete school can be explored in an open world sandbox in 3D You have over 5 billion possible character combinations to choose from.
• A real-time market that allows for a truly sustainable economy
• More than 30 different real-time fighting manoeuvres at your disposal • An abundance of weapons and armour to help you on your way Increase the power of your equipment Make new acquaintances or foes In order to fight wars, join or form a clan Throw a house party with pals when you buy houses and furniture Consider getting a pet and teaching it to defend you. Craft a variety of strange and unusual goods • The fact that this game is actively being developed means that it will significantly evolve to fulfil your MMORPG expectations.
How to Install School of Chaos APK (Mod) on Android?
- Get the School of Chaos Mod APK file from the above download link
- Install the Split APK installer app and then install this APK using that. (or) follow the below instructions
- Enable app install from Unknown Sources to install apps from a third-party app other than Google Play Store.To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the School of Chaos mod app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Mod APK on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
- Once enabled, tap on the apk file to install